Categories:

New Teacher: Lillian Lenec

New Middle School English teacher: Lillian Lenec
Lillian Lenec

Lillian Lenec, Mid-Pacific’s new middle school English teacher, once had a chance to become a Hollywood star.

Before becoming a teacher, she was casted in the movie “Unseen Child”. Despite being offered an acting job in Los Angeles right out of high school, she decided to go to college instead to become a teacher.

“I think in another life I would’ve been an actress.” Lenec said.

Traveling was something Lenec loved during her childhood. She would spend her time exploring the world, never living in one place for a long time.

“My favorite place to travel was Peru and South America because of all the beautiful views,” Lenec said.

Growing up she always longed to pursue a career in teaching.

“When I was younger, I used to practice being a teacher by sitting my siblings down in seating charts and pretending to be in charge of them,” Lenec said.

Lenec has experience teaching high school, though this year is different being her first year teaching middle school students.

“Middle school so far is a fun and energetic change that I am loving,” Lenec said.

She also enjoys the environment Mid-Pacific provides for her.

“Being able to collaborate with my coworkers and colleagues is a wonderful opportunity,” Lenec said.

In this upcoming academic school year, she is looking forward to being creative and showing who she is in her curriculum.

She is ready to be pushed to her limits as she enters this school year trying new things, being her innovative self.

“I’m excited to continue meeting more students and seeing where this year takes me. I would like to say thank you to everyone who’s welcomed me and given me such a warm welcome at this new school. It’s been really fun.” Lenec said.

View Story Comments
Print this Story