Couples in the holiday
James Kaimer
Categories:

Couples in the holiday

Now that it’s winter, it’s officially cuffing season at Mid-Pacific. These high school couples are doing everything they love together, spending as much time together as possible.

Sophomore couple Anuhea Wong and Orion Rompansky for one show their commitment towards each other.

“Being together these last nine months have been the best of my life,” Rompansky said.

Seniors Laurana Muzzarini and James Kaminer have been together for eight months and express their care for eachother.

“We enjoy the little things together,“ Kaminer said.

Freshman Hailey Hatakeyama and sophomore Andre Ho are one of the healthiest relationships on campus.

Where no matter what life throws at them they always find their way back to each other to make things work.

“We have had our ups and downs but I still continue to love her,” Ho said.

Sophomores Mya Silva and Jackson Goodrich have only been together for three months but have shown that committing to each other means not letting what other people think break them up.

“There has been a lot of talk about us being together but I think we can make this work, “ Goodrich said.

Going on the first date can be nerve racking, though Wong and Rompansky make it look easy.

“I liked just chilling at the mall together and getting to spend time with her,” Rompansky said.

The bond between these couples spending time with each other is unmatched and truly special.

“We just went to the University of Hawaii Manoa to sit and talk, we talked for countless hours,” Kaminer said.

These memories built between a couple are cherished forever, as many have their favorite memory they will always love.

Rompansky’s favorite memory with Wong was first asking her out as it was a special moment for him.

“I remember when I asked her out and it was the best day of my life,” Rompansky said.

As the air gets colder, many couples look forward to cozy up with each other during the holiday season.

“I’m excited to spend the holiday with her and get the do things together before she leaves” Kamier said.

The campus dating life comes with its pros and cons, as many couples appreciate the pros with it.

“I like that I get to see and hangout with Muzzarini throughou the day” Kamier said.
Though dating on campus can also have its unsaid cons that can be tough to work through at times.

People may think that getting to see their significant other is a good thing but it can always be too much for some people.

“It can be a little distracting sometimes but it helps to make a healthy realtionshpip” Kamier said.

Having to be with each other can be annoying to some people but that’s what being in a relationship is.

In addition, dealing with the rumors about your relationship can be difficult. “There are a lot of rumors that go around really quickly but that comes with dating at the same school,” Goodrich said.

All in all, the dating scene at Mid-Pacific is a beautiful sight to see as these couples love each other very much.

“I am excited to be together over the holidays and make our relationship stronger” Kamier said.